Thursday, June 18, 2009

Alright...here we go, family!

Well, I'm gonna try this blog thang...again. The last time I tried it, it was at political time, and I was going crazy trying to be all "Hey! I'm Anderson Cooper of CNN!". I realize now that it was a mistake to create a blog that was so heavy on the politics and nothing else. Barack Obama was elected President (YEAH!), and I stopped working on my old blog. So I'm gonna give it another shot.

I hope you will find a way to check out the blog and hopefully subscribe to it if you'd like. I'm gonna have random thoughts here. Some funny stuff. When I get angry about something, I will rant here. I decided to call my blog "Unfiltered!" because of my past in radio. Back when I worked in radio, I created a "blog" on my station's website that I called "Unfiltered!". However, I was really not able to rare back and give it to you with both barrels. When you're on the radio and your blog is monitored by the boss, you really can't give your actual thoughts (the fear of getting fired is too great). Well...I'm unemployed from radio now, so I won't have any problems telling you exactly what I think.

So, what can you expect from "Unfiltered!"? Well to start, I'm a radio guy, so I will probably have info on radio things going on...my opinion on certain songs being played on the radio. When I get ahold of new music, I will keep you informed of it. I'm also a budding stand up comedian. I've always loved stand up, and will give you random thoughts on any gigs I do and what not.

If you want a sample of what I think, you can log onto my Twitter account at www.twitter.com/bigbennyradio. Thanks for checking out the blog, and we'll talk to you soon, family!

No comments:

Post a Comment